The following Insurance Companies accept billing for Athletic Therapy. Please note that each individual policy will vary. Patients need to look into their individual insurance plan because although an insurance provider may offer Athletic Therapy as an option, the plan will be dependent on what services the employer has selected for their employees benefit package.
- Allsport Insurance Marketing
- Blue Cross
- Canadian Hockey Association
- Canada Life Assurance Company
- Citadel Assurance
- The Co-Operators
- Desjardins Financial Security
- The Economical Insurance Group
- Equitable Life of Canada
- Great West Life Assurance Company
- Industrial- Alliance Pacific
- Liberty Health
- Manulife Financial
- Premier Life Insurance Company
- Reliable Life Insurance Company
- Standard Life
- Sun Life Financial
- Wawanesa Life
Questions regarding insurance billing, please contact the person in charge of your extended benefits package.
If you would like to request for the services of an Athletic Therapist to be added to your employee benefits plan, please submit the letters below to your HR person and the insurance company.
The Insurance Billing Committee has created the following letters for download and distribution: